Stay up to date about your favorite Christian artists
Overflow, The Debut Full-Length Album Is Now Available On All Digital Formats, New Single "Radiate" Goes For Adds
Singer/songwriter Hannah Kerr has joined Casting Crowns and Matt Maher on "The Very Next Thing Tour," which just kicked off last night in El Paso, TX. The tour will hit close to 40 markets across the U.S., and the most current tour schedule can be viewed here.
On the heels of the tour comes the digital release of Kerr's first full-length album, Overflow, which releases today on Black River Christian/Provident Label Group. The 11-song LP is available here at iTunes and everywhere else digital music is sold, as well as on every stop of "The Very Next Thing Tour."
Overflow, the follow-up to Kerr's 2015 EP release I Stand Here, was produced by Sawyer Brown's Mark Miller (producer all of Casting Crowns projects, which have sold ten million to date). Overflow features guest vocals from Casting Crowns' Mark Hall ("Be Still And Know"), and seven of the eleven songs were co-written by Kerr along with artists/songwriters such as Matt Maher and Meredith Andrews, to name a few.
The album's next single is "Radiate," co-written by Kerr along with her brother Josh Kerr who's written two No. 1 country songs (Kelsea Ballerini's "Love Me Like You Mean It" and "Dibs"). "Radiate" goes for adds today and is the follow-up to her current single, "Undivided," now at AC radio.
Before heading out for "The Very Next Thing Tour" Kerr returned from an active few days earlier this month at CMB/Momentum in Orlando where she met with numerous radio stations and attended various events. A couple of her favorite moments? Singing the National Anthem prior to the 5K CMB Run and grabbing a photo with Provident Label Group labelmate Zach Williams.
Kerr also has completed her first year at Nashville's Belmont University. She spent her summer visiting radio stations across the country along with performing at one-off dates and festivals, such as LifeFest, AliveFest and Kingdom Bound.
For the latest information and to keep up with Hannah Kerr, please visit HannahKerrMusic.com.
OVERFLOW song listing (songwriters):
1. Warrior - (Tami Hinesh/Alyssa Bonagura)
2. Undivided - (Hannah Kerr/Jon Newell/Scott Krippayne/Ron Robinson)
3. Radiate* - (Hannah Kerr/Josh Kerr/Jordan Reynolds)
4. Never Leave Your Side - (Hannah Kerr/Meredith Andrews/Jacob Sooter)
5. Your Love Defends Me- (Hannah Kerr/Matt Maher)
6. Overflow - (Hannah Kerr/Lindsey Sweat/Jonathan Smith)
7. I Stand Here- (Lindsey Sweat/Kipp Williams)
8. Lifeline - (Joel Houston/Melodie Wagner/Michael Fatkin/Renee Sieff)
9. Love I Leave - (Hannah Kerr/Josh Kerr/Tony Wood)
10. Mercy Won - (Lindsey Sweat/Justin Morgan)
11. Be Still and Know - (Hannah Kerr/Jonathan Newell/Chad Cates)
*all songs produced by Mark A. Miller except for track 3, which was produced by Josh Kerr and Jordan Reynolds
Source: Merge PR